The Best Call to Make in the Worst Situation!
Smoke & Fire Damage
Residential and commercial fire damage requires immediate response to minimize residual damage even after the visible destruction is done. The longer neutralization, corrosion control and cleaning is delayed, the greater the scope and cost of the loss.
Only a few days after a residential or commercial fire, chemical reactions in synthetic furniture and flooring materials can make these items go from cleanable to non-salvageable.
The professional at ServiceMaster Restore by Mellotts are experts in understanding the chemical combinations that can effectively restore the structure and belongings. There is no silver bullet or magic spray that removes the complex contamination that results from fire. Emergency corrosion control followed by specific and exacting cleaning processes are the only answer to smoke damaged items.
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Involves:
• Contain the loss and reduce the severity
• Communication and Coordination
• Using our MasterMoments brochure we create and communicate the plan to quickly and efficiently restore the property to pre-loss condition
• Execute the plan including coordination of all aspects of the project
• Insurance Claim Coordination
• Board-up and Winterize
• Pack-out and Storage
• Full Service Project Management
• Wall Cleaning and Media Blasting
• Carpet, Upholstery and Floor Cleaning
• Garment and Textile Restoration
• Document and Artwork Restoration
• HVAC Cleaning and Restoration
• Electronic Equipment Restoration
• Temporary Power and Climate Control