The Best Call to Make in the Worst Situation!
Mold Control Requires Moisture Control
Water and moisture can create conditions ideal for mold, mildew, and other related bacterial growth. When we are immediately brought in after a water loss, there is a significant decrease in the ability for these agents to grow.
The ServiceMaster Professional Clean’s response team is certified in mold remediation and removal. If we discover mold and/or mildew contamination, we report the contamination to the property owner and the insurance company to protect occupants and our employees from any unsafe or unnecessary exposure to contaminants. We then will present cost-effective options and methods to remedy the mold and/or mildew.
How Mold Grows
• Mold spores typically begin growing within 48 to 72 hours after a water loss.
• Many molds require a high level of moisture to grow, but can survive and reproduce at much lower moisture levels, sometimes as low as standard indoor humidity levels.
• Mold growth can be necessary for initial mold growth before it begins.
ServiceMaster Professional Clean is an Indoor Air Quality Association(IAQA) Certified Mold Remediator(CMR).
The IAQA CMR examination program was created in 2001 in response to the overwhelming demand for testing a credentialing program for professionals engaged in the identification and removal of microbiological contaminants.
- Infra Red Thermograpghy Investigation
- Real Estate Sale Services
- Complete repairs after remediation
- Visit iaqa.org for more information
- Environmental Testing
- Complete Mold Remediation
- Post Remediation Repair